RMC Family Coaster | Inside Universal Forums

RMC Family Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
This week RMC dropped info on their website about their new "Family Hybrid Coaster" concept.

Family-Hybrid-06-Custom.png

"RMC began its journey into the amusement industry through traditional wooden roller coaster installation. In an effort to improve the ride experience, RMC developed the patented Ibox track system. These rides have been thrilling park goers across the world for over a decade. However, these rides may be too thrilling for some guests. Family coaster passengers will enjoy the smooth ride of the Ibox track system while experiencing family friendly elements.

RMC offers (3) standard layouts with different elements and footprints to best fit the available real estate. There is also the ability to develop a custom layout.

The family hybrid coaster utilizes the same state of the art Ibox track technology as RMC’s award-winning hybrid coasters, but with a more modest ride layout. This allows patrons to enjoy a smooth ride as a family with a thrill level more suitable for those who are may be too short, or just not ready to ride an extreme RMC hybrid roller coaster
."

I would love to see one of these come to one of the Orlando parks.

Reactions: shiekra38
This week RMC dropped info on their website about their new "Family Hybrid Coaster" concept.

Family-Hybrid-06-Custom.png

"RMC began its journey into the amusement industry through traditional wooden roller coaster installation. In an effort to improve the ride experience, RMC developed the patented Ibox track system. These rides have been thrilling park goers across the world for over a decade. However, these rides may be too thrilling for some guests. Family coaster passengers will enjoy the smooth ride of the Ibox track system while experiencing family friendly elements.

RMC offers (3) standard layouts with different elements and footprints to best fit the available real estate. There is also the ability to develop a custom layout.

The family hybrid coaster utilizes the same state of the art Ibox track technology as RMC’s award-winning hybrid coasters, but with a more modest ride layout. This allows patrons to enjoy a smooth ride as a family with a thrill level more suitable for those who are may be too short, or just not ready to ride an extreme RMC hybrid roller coaster
."

I would love to see one of these come to one of the Orlando parks.
I made a vid about this the other day

I could see one of these coming to SeaWorld down the road

Reactions: Disneyhead