Rock the Universe 2023 | Inside Universal Forums

Rock the Universe 2023

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Florida’s biggest Christian music festival returns as Universal Orlando has announced that Rock the Universe will be held on January 27-29, 2023.

Rock the Universe is back at Universal Orlando from January 27-29 and is celebrating its 25th anniversary.

Rock the Universe returned to Universal Orlando, celebrating its 25th year. The event, which began in 1998, brings "faith, fun, and fellowship" to Universal Studios Florida.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Rock the Universe returned to Universal Orlando, celebrating its 25th year. The event, which began in 1998, brings "faith, fun, and fellowship" to Universal Studios Florida.

Looking at Touring Plans crowd calendar, it appeared to be highly successful this past weekend.

Looking at Touring Plans crowd calendar, it appeared to be highly successful this past weekend.

I was there on Saturday and completely forgot about the event happening. Knew I made a mistake when Hulk got posted at 155 (Poseidon's reached 55). Park was way over capacity.

I was there on Saturday and completely forgot about the event happening. Knew I made a mistake when Hulk got posted at 155 (Poseidon's reached 55). Park was way over capacity.
Seems to get a larger crowd than the Potter celebrations, that were held about the same dates, received....Glad I could miss it. Like you, we mistakenly went one year back when it was in early September.
Not a fun weekend, for various reasons I don't need to repeat anymore, at the park or hotel. Glad they moved it to a time of year I never go.

I will say as someone that doesn't fit their target audience, I've always enjoyed my visits. The key is to go later in the afternoon.