Rock the Universe Planning Questions | Inside Universal Forums

Rock the Universe Planning Questions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 24, 2009
Friends, themeparkians, smart people, lend me your ears

I would like to go to rock the universe 2013 with my pa. sept 6-8 tentatively

I know they will release tickets and info in may but I would like to start budgeting.

I would like to stay on site and I was wondering if anyone knows if they normally do any packages or hotel discounts. I'm sure they do but in trying to google about last year I come up empty

Thoughts ?

From all of the research that I've done, it does not seem like there are any ticket packages featuring hotel accommodations. The only ticket options that I've seen mentioned in their press releases are the One-Night, Two-Night, and "Rock Your Weekend" tickets (More info on those 3 here: http://orlandounited.com/2012/05/22/rock-the-universe-2012-tickets-now-on-sale/).

I've never been to the event though, so someone who has gone may be able to give you a more in-depth answer.

As far as I am aware there are no package deals other than the "Rock your Weekend" tickets. Staying on site does give the advantage of being close to your hotel at the end of the night, but know that usual on site benefits like the Express passes are not valid during the event. Also, I would look into seeing what bands are playing and who you want to see as Disney's Night of Joy is the same weekend and Disney has already announced their lineup while Universal has not.