Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Royal Pacific - Orchid Court Breakfast Menu

Jun 12, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
Would anyone have a copy or be able to post picture of the express breakfast menu at the Orchid Court at the Royal Pacific. I was there in January but can't remember what it stocked or what the prices are.

I took this from stayinguniversal.com. Its a great website that lists a lot of the menus.

Pancake Bundle 2 pancakes, whole fruit, and juice or coffee $9.00
Pastry Bundle Pastry, fruit cup, and juice or coffee $10.00

Assorted Breakfast Pastries and Breads
Fruit Cup

Tea $3
Coffee
Espresso
Cappucino
Mocha
Latte
Hot Chocolate
Milk $3
Chocolate Milk $3
Bottled Juice
Fiji Water $4
Smoothie $7

I took this from stayinguniversal.com. Its a great website that lists a lot of the menus.

Fruit Cup

Tea $3
Coffee
Espresso
Cappucino
Mocha
Latte
Hot Chocolate
Milk $3
Chocolate Milk $3
Bottled Juice
Fiji Water $4
Smoothie $7

Thanks Marty. And thanks for mentioning that website too. I had never heard of that one before but it looks like it has some great information on it.

Thanks Marty. And thanks for mentioning that website too. I had never heard of that one before but it looks like it has some great information on it.

Just to add under those assorted breads are bagels with your choice of spread and a toaster to run them through. Don't have prices but they are what you would expect at a deluxe hotel. That was my choice most mornings when I last stayed there.

I don't know if it's a real Starbucks or not but they also make some really good Starbucks-like coffees there.

Would anyone have a copy or be able to post picture of the express breakfast menu at the Orchid Court at the Royal Pacific. I was there in January but can't remember what it stocked or what the prices are.
You have the most adorable dog ever..I know this doesn't help at all, but just had to say it haha :)

Fruit Cup

Tea $3
Coffee
Espresso
Cappucino
Mocha
Latte
Hot Chocolate
Milk $3
Chocolate Milk $3
Bottled Juice
Fiji Water $4
Smoothie $7

Another thanks from me for that website link, it's great! :)