(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Last I heard, Fear Factor demo starts in November. Shrek starts in January (after the holiday rush).
I heard that too. Also heard that it's being replaced by something Harry Potter-related. Come to me for more breaking news folks.

Dave almost always knows. Then he double checks by testing the waters. :thumbsup: :)

Testing the waters by doing a little bit of demolition?

200w.gif

Slightly OT, but I did both VR experiences at the Potter store in NY - it's right across the street from my office. Mystery at Hogwarts was really fun once we got past some tech issues and got going; Wizards in Flight was awesome but the lack of AC/rush of crowds post-experience/mask(?) made me slightly woozy afterwards. Still, being able to zap Death Eaters with spells (and actually see the spells work) while riding on a broom was incredible

Slightly OT, but I did both VR experiences at the Potter store in NY - it's right across the street from my office. Mystery at Hogwarts was really fun once we got past some tech issues and got going; Wizards in Flight was awesome but the lack of AC/rush of crowds post-experience/mask(?) made me slightly woozy afterwards. Still, being able to zap Death Eaters with spells (and actually see the spells work) while riding on a broom was incredible
Now picture this on steroids.

Reactions: kristenabelle
I expect it to be more enhanced in Orlando, along with it being impeccably themed. It may not end up being my favorite but this will for sure be a winner.

I was looking at FFL on google maps and I was curious, do you guys think they will squeeze in everything between those service roads or will exposition blvd be removed to make room?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-115631_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-115631_Maps.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 25