Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

Is the plan to connect this to Diagon or will it live on its own?

I know there is A way to connect it to Diagon but it seems much easier to give it its own entrance where FFL currently enters/exits

I know there is A way to connect it to Diagon but it seems much easier to give it its own entrance where FFL currently enters/exits
More likely on its own. Canonically, MoM isn’t connected to Diagon anyway. It can be separate and still thematically exist in the London Waterfront.

More likely on its own. Canonically, MoM isn’t connected to Diagon anyway. It can be separate and still thematically exist in the London Waterfront.

I don’t think this’ll be themed as the Ministry of Magic. MoM is still rumored for the main Potter ride at Epic.

Yanno', if they wanted to do this VR attraction as the Battle of the Seven Potters, it would be very fitting for it to be Number 4, Privet Drive. Another key location which has yet to be represented in the parks.

I think it'll be separate, the Diagon "entrance" is just backstage/emergency access and there is an emergency access point between FFL and Diagon they'd have to workaround.

I think it'll be separate, the Diagon "entrance" is just backstage/emergency access and there is an emergency access point between FFL and Diagon they'd have to workaround.
Or over.

But yea, it’s just immensely easier to build it separate on the other side of the access road gate.

Yanno', if they wanted to do this VR attraction as the Battle of the Seven Potters, it would be very fitting for it to be Number 4, Privet Drive. Another key location which has yet to be represented in the parks.

Unfortunately Privet Drive is too small to hide a show building... unless they pull off something like Dinosaur where they built a berm in between the facade and ride building.

It’s closing on November 1st, but it has been closed since March 2020, right? I don’t think it ever reopened. So it’s pretty much been permanently closed since then.