Sapphire Falls or Aventura | Inside Universal Forums

Sapphire Falls or Aventura

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 16, 2022
Been to Universal a lot. We have always stayed at Cabana Bay and want to try something different.

I’m traveling with my husband, 25 year old daughter, her fiancé and my 18 year old son. We will be getting g two rooms since the king suite I wanted got booked.

We like the floor to ceiling windows in Aventura and would get the deluxe rooms. But Sapphire looks nice.

We don’t care about pools so that isn’t a factor. We do think the resort is an important part of our vacation and don’t look at it as just a place to lay our heads. We loved Cabanas easy to get food and the pizza was good. We like the bars and food options . We also like nice clean rooms which universal usually has.

where would you stay? What are the pros and cons? I need help!!. I keep second guessing myself. Thank you !!!

Been to Universal a lot. We have always stayed at Cabana Bay and want to try something different.

I’m traveling with my husband, 25 year old daughter, her fiancé and my 18 year old son. We will be getting g two rooms since the king suite I wanted got booked.

We like the floor to ceiling windows in Aventura and would get the deluxe rooms. But Sapphire looks nice.

We don’t care about pools so that isn’t a factor. We do think the resort is an important part of our vacation and don’t look at it as just a place to lay our heads. We loved Cabanas easy to get food and the pizza was good. We like the bars and food options . We also like nice clean rooms which universal usually has.

where would you stay? What are the pros and cons? I need help!!. I keep second guessing myself. Thank you !!!
Sapphire

Reactions: Mad Dog

Sapphire is a resort
Aventura is a hotel

Aventura is a good "utility" hotel when you want to crash for a night after HHN, but any more than one or two nights and I always choose Sapphire

However, if you stay at Aventura, you can easily walk to the boats at Sapphire...and I do really like the rooftop bar...yet..Strongwater at Sapphire is better

I would always recommend Sapphire for a vacation over two nights

If you're not looking to enjoy the hotel's amenities and just need a place to crash, then I'd go Aventura.

But Sapphire is my favorite on-site resort so it's hard not to recommend that, either.

The two hotels are literally right next to each other. We stay at Aventura, because it's cheaper, and we still use the boats at Sapphire to get to and from the park. Though the buses run so frequently that's not a bad option either. You'll have an easy walk to either's bars and restaurants. You can pool hop as well at Universal. But if being immersed in the resort settings is something you're looking for, then Sapphire Falls has that resort feel.

Really, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1