Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Season pass online purchase - card or printout?

Jul 26, 2016
Thinking of getting the Season pass rather than the 2 day tickets as it is the same price, for our 1st trip to USH  :)

I read that I can printout the ticket and walk straight to the gate... but that's for tickets. How about Season pass ?

Do we get cards or just print them out our self?

Hi and welcome to the forums! Once you've purchased your season pass online, you'll receive an email to which you'll print out your passes. Proceed to the main gate and when they scan your print out, they will hand you a ticket which will be your season pass.

Have a great time! After your trip, we'd love to hear your thoughts here on the forums regarding your trip to USH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.

My guess is the season passes are named, as they are not transferable. Do i need to bring in photo-id for the entire family to get the real season pass?

It will be the 1st time for the family. last time I stepped in USH was 1999.  :blink:

Thanks for the reply.

My guess is the season passes are named, as they are not transferable. Do i need to bring in photo-id for the entire family to get the real season pass?

It will be the 1st time for the family. last time I stepped in USH was 1999.  :blink:

It's rare they ask for a photo ID from each person in the party. You should be fine without having to show ID's. And yes, the tickets are non-transferable.

Since '99? Wow, well, the park has changed just a little bit since then. :D