SeaWorld in October - how busy? | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld in October - how busy?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 10, 2009
Germany
Our next visit in Orlando will be from october 16.th to october 26.th. I have found a lot of information regarding the crowds at USF and WDW, but I could not find any information about SeaWorld. So I would like to ask you, if SeaWorld ist busy in October and if there are extra busy and quieter days, so that I can plan my trip a littele better.

Only 1 day is already planned: on october 25.th I will be at IoA and celebrating my birthday with a butterbeer.

Thanks for your help!

pauline potter

Our next visit in Orlando will be from october 16.th to october 26.th. I have found a lot of information regarding the crowds at USF and WDW, but I could not find any information about SeaWorld. So I would like to ask you, if SeaWorld ist busy in October and if there are extra busy and quieter days, so that I can plan my trip a littele better.

Only 1 day is already planned: on october 25.th I will be at IoA and celebrating my birthday with a butterbeer.

Thanks for your help!

pauline potter

Mine is on the 26th, I do not think SW will be all that busy on a weekday. On the weekends I believe they do their free kids Halloween event so you might find it more crowded then.

Mine is on the 26th, I do not think SW will be all that busy on a weekday. On the weekends I believe they do their free kids Halloween event so you might find it more crowded then.

Even then it isnt super crowed. We went 2 years ago and the park was pleasant. The kid trick or treat area was busy but the park wasn't bad at all.

That is good, my main interest are the shows, i don't like coasters, my only coater to go (if you call it that) is FJ at WWoHP. But i love the night show at the Shamustadium and i think, they will only do this at the days they are open till 8 pm- so a weekend day it will be.

Thanks again for the help.
pauline potter