Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration 2021

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando has announced details of their Christmas Celebration 2021 event, taking place from November 12 through January 2.

Of note for this year:

• Nightly Holiday Reflections: Fireworks & Fountains Show
  • New Sounds of the Season Performance Series replaces O' Wondrous Night at the Nautilus Theater
  • Lots of great new food and drink options from the booths
  • Returning favorites- Sea of Trees, Elmo's Christmas Wish, Snow Flurries on the Waterfront, Winter Wonderland on Ice, Rudolph's Christmas Town, Sesame Street Christmas Parade, Meet Santa, and more...
I'm guessing the O' Wondrous Night contract was up and the park decided to spend that money on fireworks instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the O' Wondrous Night contract was up and the park decided to spend that money on fireworks instead.

I know the animal contract thing ended last year or the year before. They probably didn’t want to do the Covid show again or they can’t afford to bring the other show back and/or didn’t want to run it with masks. Monster Stomp was pretty distorted with the clear masks. I only watched the modified show on YouTube last year, but I felt they made it seem the original version would return. Makes me sad; a lot of the other parks aren’t running my favorite Christmas things so I was looking forward to going to SeaWorld a lot for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the idea of fireworks every night works better logistically-- Everyone in the park can watch all at once and it's an incentive to stay to the end of the night.

Interested to see who they get as a part of Sounds of the Season. Just says this right now:

Be there as festive music makes its way to SeaWorld for this year’s Christmas Celebration! See a variety of talented acts take to the Nautilus Theater stage to bring the spirit of the season to life. These special live concerts and theatrical performances are held on Christmas Celebration event dates, Nov. 12 - Jan. 2.

Check back soon for the 2021 Christmas Celebration performance lineup.

Close second is BGT, it's like the soul of Disney Christmas broke into two halves and went to SW and BGT

Give Kids the World appear to be having their 'Night of a Million Lights' again this year. We did not do a lot last year, but to me, this one 'felt' the best as it was nicely done and the funds helped a great charity (which made me feel good)!

Wow, I stand corrected. First performers announced for the Christmas Celebration performance lineup.

Things kick off this Friday with Darlene Love!

She made (what many consider) the greatest Christmas song of all time: