Seven Seas Food Festival 2022 | Inside Universal Forums

Seven Seas Food Festival 2022

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of the Seven Seas Food Festival - Orlando’s largest theme park food festival - starting Feb 4; where guests can enjoy over 200 curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Aside from Flo Rida, who has sort of fallen out of popularity in recent years, that's a really, really weak concert line up.

SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of the Seven Seas Food Festival - Orlando’s largest theme park food festival - starting Feb 4; where guests can enjoy over 200 curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas.

Everclear, as featured in the Universal parking garage

But actually, I'm dying at this lineup

They're kind of limited since they have to fight with Disney and Universal for talent who is touring for spring festivals, and Disney and universal have bigger budgets and more power.

I think we'll see more "niche" concerts announced skewing older or other demographics.

Reactions: shiekra38
I knew Chef Hector was no longer at SeaWorld, but I didn't realize they have a new Executive Chef with an impressive resume:

Looking forward to future food events to see what new things he brings (without the challenges of supply chain and time)

I knew Chef Hector was no longer at SeaWorld, but I didn't realize they have a new Executive Chef with an impressive resume:

Looking forward to future food events to see what new things he brings (without the challenges of supply chain and time)
Seven Seas is already my favorite food festival around, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves

Food was good, variety was great, but the operation was a bit off. Felt like it was a 10-20 minute wait at every single station and they were running out of a lot of items by late afternoon. Only thing that really fell flat for me was the Gulf Gumbo which had zero hint of containing a roux and strongly resembled rice in tomato sauce.

Yeah, crowds were a deterrent yesterday afternoon, but overall variety was nice, and the few dishes we got to try were amazing. On a par with anything at EPCOT, only double the size.

Wife wanted to see Gabby Barret, and while I can't recommend her, the venue was great. Showed up a half hour early, had amazing seats.

Yeah, crowds were a deterrent yesterday afternoon, but overall variety was nice, and the few dishes we got to try were amazing. On a par with anything at EPCOT, only double the size.

Wife wanted to see Gabby Barret, and while I can't recommend her, the venue was great. Showed up a half hour early, had amazing seats.
I've noticed a drastic increase in food quality at SW for the festival, where as Epcot and Mardi Gras have become more homogenous and bland

Reactions: SeventyOne