Shanghai Disneyland | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Shanghai Disneyland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A lot of people have said this about this park. I think it’s because it’s still very new and doesn’t have that “lived in” appearance yet. Plus the other locations have been around so long they have a certain charm that is missing from here.
I think that's totally possible, but I stand by the ugly castle comment and I think the reason I find the park a bit cold is more related to it's design than it having time to feel lived in.

I hope to one day visit, as I said I haven't been so my opinion is purely based on pics/videos.

One thing about SDL is that it is just so huge. Or at least it feels huge with how spread out everything is. Fantasyland especially just feels massive especially when comparing to HKDL and TDL. That's possible where the slightly sterile feeling and lack of "charm" comes from. That said, the Tomorrowland especially is so beautiful at night. Zootopia will be a great addition, although I hate to think what the wait times will be.

New Vekoma Roller Coaster should be going ahead at Shanghai Disneyland
index.php

Source

Reactions: tankart150
Love that they're really investing in this park. I just wonder if it'll be a completely new land or a clone of something from the states...

Reactions: Freak
Spider-Man (and the Avengers in general) are very popular in China at least in terms of how their films perform at the box office. This will be the park's third expansion already and currently there is no Marvel in the park so I wouldn't be surprised, especially since both expansions so far have been IP based lands. Although I feel like it should be illegal for a land to only have one ride as Zootopia does.

Excited to say I’ll be going back to Shanghai Disneyland week after next (25/3). looking forward to a cooler visit than it was in May last year, and especially to see Zootopia land.