Silver Springs | Inside Universal Forums

Silver Springs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hockeyman55

V.I.P. Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
My wife and I will be taking the kids up to Ocala in a few weeks to visit her grandparents and while there she mentioned about stopping by Silver Springs along with the water park there during our visit. I have never been to either so I was just curious to see if its even worth a stop over while in the area?

It depends on your taste.

I went a few years back and really enjoyed the glass-bottom boat rides. It's good for a nice day, especially if you like zoo-type things or water. It's small and everybody calls every reptilian in sight "crocagators" and at least two strangers tried to talk to me about Jesus, but it was nice.

Don't go to the water park, though. It's pathetic and grimy and I was literally stuck on one of the slides because there was not enough water. 0/10 would not reccomend.

^yikes. Glad you mentioned that. We wanted to rake the kids there but they are still too small to ride the slides so we would mostly stick to the kiddie area.

I know my wife is excited to go since she grew up going there and I known the kids will enjoy it, as for me I could pass on it if it was my choice but its not :lol: