Six Flags 2022 Additions? | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags 2022 Additions?

Mar 8, 2021
What are we thinking Six Flags will add to their parks in 2022?
Here’s my idea:
SFMM: Extended RMC raptor (practically confirmed)
Great Adventure: Family additions, as Jersey Devil took out some kiddie rides
Over Texas: Reopening of Yosemite Sams
Over Georgia: The premier rides mystery project will come here and use the land over and around the closed chute the chutes. (East Coast Racers)
Fiesta Texas: Water park addition, new coaster coming soon in following years.
Great America: Potential RMC American Eagle, although a flat is more likely after coming off Maxx Force and a large water park year.
SFNE: An extended Maxx Force clone that takes both boomerangs out or replaces the old train ride near the front gate. If the latter, give a Carowinds-style front gate renovation with the coaster passing over. Name it Riverside Rocket or something to commemorate the anniversary of the park.
Six Flags America: New enterprise
St Louis: RMC Raptor (WW clone)
Discovery Kingdom: New enterprise
Six Flags Mexico: Family package
La Ronde: Small flat or family package after Vipère
Frontier City: Family coaster like sidewinder safari
Darien Lake: “new” predator with Titan Track. Also rebrand ride of steel with the “new” Superman theme like SFNE did a few years back.
Great Escape: A new bench and a trash can if they’re lucky

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
To give my own take for the initials

• Magic Mountain: Green Lantern (RMC Raptor, keep the current theme)
  • Over Texas: Aquaman Power Splash (got delayed to 2022, will be upgraded with the turntable loading station!
  • Discovery Kingdom: Sidewinder Safari (Seemingly delayed to 2022)
  • La Ronde: Viper (Seemingly delayed to 2022)
  • St. Louis: Raptor replacing Ninja, WW clone
  • Darien Lake: Predator refurb, no Titan Track (think Ghostrider)

Mar 8, 2021
To give my own take for the initials

• Magic Mountain: Green Lantern (RMC Raptor, keep the current theme)
  • Over Texas: Aquaman Power Splash (got delayed to 2022, will be upgraded with the turntable loading station!
  • Discovery Kingdom: Sidewinder Safari (Seemingly delayed to 2022)
  • La Ronde: Viper (Seemingly delayed to 2022)
  • St. Louis: Raptor replacing Ninja, WW clone
  • Darien Lake: Predator refurb, no Titan Track (think Ghostrider)
I think most of the parks will have a 2022 slapped on their additions that weren’t able to open, but I think that the parks which had been planning a coaster or a major addition will still get it if the smaller additions are cut from the budget. I’m keeping my eyes on SFMM, SFOG, SFNE, and St Louis

Mar 8, 2021
SFNE just removed Goliath from the map. It’s all but confirmed that this will be removed. I think this large chunk of land will get a coaster, as it is removing one and the park is due for one. A raptor could easily fit into this spot and would fit the western theme if Six Flags doesn’t need to slap a DC logo on it. If flashback is removed as well an S&S launch would fit here easily. I’ve also heard the rumor of a powersplash going here, but I think the park could do better