Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Survey

knokout1

Premium Member
Jun 25, 2009
Tampa
Ok so I didn't know exactly where to post this, because it's never specified which park it's for. And since I "clicked" a promise that I wouldn't disclose any specific ideas they had, there was some interesting details on there. It asked a few question about some of the Orlando parks. But that's not the part I found interesting. It was "If we were going to create a dark ride, which THREE of the following themes would you most want us to use?". Normally this wouldn't be weird, but I saw LOTR as one of the options. Could be nothing, but could be something. Just thought it might be worth sharing. Side note Family Guy, Star Trek, and Hunger Games were also on the list for those that mentioned those before.

It's just to give an idea of what IPs guests would like to see. If the Tolkien family are hesitant about Disney and Universal, there's no way they're giving it to Six Flags. Six Flags parks are fun enough, but if the owners of those IPs want their properties to be represented with respect, they need to go to a theme park, not an amusement park. No Balrog: The Ride.

As mentioned its nothing more than data mining. Six Flags needs 2 billion dollar bracelets.