Spider-Man: No Way Home | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man: No Way Home

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pushing off Morbius is the smartest thing they did to allow this to happen.
January, minus Scream, felt really empty movie-wise so it definitely helped in Spider-Man's favor. Now Morbius will help prop up the performance of Sony's studio with Uncharted, because woo boy the reviews aren't looking good for that.

January, minus Scream, felt really empty movie-wise so it definitely helped in Spider-Man's favor. Now Morbius will help prop up the performance of Sony's studio with Uncharted, because woo boy the reviews aren't looking good for that.
I mean, the reviews could be worse. 53% is middling, verging on a low fresh score. Eternals had a worse score by almost 10%.

I agree though, it’s not likely to do that well.

Even with the movie out on digital, it's still going to become only the third movie ever to pass $800M domestic along with The Force Awakens and Endgame. Should pass it sometime next week or even after this weekend.

Reactions: MrBlonde
While....I'm sure their are better films out there this is hands down my favorite film of last year.

I hope it wins the Oscars Fan Film award.....because while it cant win best picture it should get some love from the Oscars...without this film we'd still not see any film hitting a billion and getting that many people into seats now is impressive with the fact no other film has come close to it since End game

I hope it wins the Oscars Fan Film award.....because while it cant win best picture it should get some love from the Oscars...without this film we'd still not see any film hitting a billion and getting that many people into seats now is impressive with the fact no other film has come close to it since End game

It came in 4th place, behind Minamata at #3 and Amazon's Cinderella at #2 (?!).

As for who won 1st place, well, are we really that surprised? :lol:

lol

I dont think I've met a person who saw that film......but its whatever Spiderman is the film I've had people who never go out and see movies tell me they had a blast watching it. Synder Fans are very big on getting him love....I just have never been into his work and while his version of JL is better...its still nothing compared to The new Batman film...so glad DC has dropped him for now

These fan voted moments won't work going forward. People are obviously rigging the vote by voting multiple times and The Oscars should be ashamed that they even aired these two categories. I guess this was fine for a one year trial, but man I hope this doesn't come back and if it does, they need to figure out how to tighten up on voting.

Saw No Way Home in Theaters and if you have a AMC alist or its 3 bucks go enjoy it

The new scenes are mainly humor, lots more time with the school and like one longer scene with all the Spiderman talking

If people who bought the movie get free upgrades then cool but if not, really no reason I see myself buying this version. Its cool to see more but not saying like 20+ bucks for another copy of a movie I own