Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield

Jan 8, 2015
Birmingham, UK
Hey

Visiting for the day from the UK on March 26th 2015. I'm trying to find out if the new Springfield attraction will be fully open by then? All I can find on the web is Spring 2015 and I believe the start of Spring is the start of March so it's fairly close to the time I'm going. Any ideas if it will be open?

Hi there! Welcome :) I hope you have an amazing trip! Make sure to get a Front of the Line Gate A pass just in case (if you can afford it).

The new Springfield addition (which will essentially be a highly themed food court with detailed Springfield facades) should hopefully be ready by then! If not fully, then at least parts of it will be. No guarantee, but it looks to be right on track! Definitely keep an eye on this site and you'll always get the most up to date info as soon as it's available.

There has not been an official date announced for the opening.  However, my personal feelings say you will be close.  There is a strong possibility it may open closer to Spring Break.  Keep an eye on the site!

You might get lucky and get some previews, but your visit doesn't coincide with what we're hearing in terms of an official date.

I'd say your chances are very strong, though.