Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

State of USH - What's Next?

I know the last past years everything has been postponed and the dates have change due to covid. But Im going to tell you all something that’s 100% percent accurate, Universal has something massive coming for 2026 as well for 2028. I can’t speak much about it for right now, the summer of 2026 will be very interesting to witness. Hopefully nothing bad happens where things get postponed again.

I know the last past years everything has been postponed and the dates have change due to covid. But Im going to tell you all something that’s 100% percent accurate, Universal has something massive coming for 2026 as well for 2028. I can’t speak much about it for right now, the summer of 2026 will be very interesting to witness. Hopefully nothing bad happens where things get postponed again.
I though so. I have also heard that the rumored fast and furious coaster will open in 2024-2025. But in the intern for 2023 (to make up for the fact we got nothing in 2022 because of COVID) or 2024 my money is on a new film for the DreamWorks theater. have you heard anything about that as well?

Honestly this last 6 months made me go from....please Universal do something to

wow, they have lots of ideas and many of which overlap? Thank you Universal for hopfully stepping up your game if all these rumors are true

Ah I was wondering where your vague pronouncements went.

29CEB9EF-91FF-479C-BACE-B0552D5D7947.jpeg

Hey, guys, I’m just popping in to tell you that the next 20-30 years at Universal are gonna be a doozy! I can’t divulge all the details, but there are absolutely gonna be new rides and experiences on the way over the next few decades. You heard it here first.
You just described what it’s like to be a WDW fan.

At the very least I hope an onsite resort style hotel finally gets constructed for Universal Hollywood. I would think they'd want a hotel in place by the start of the 2028 LA Olympics.

Did anybody see the light show on Hogwarts return last night? I saw it had 3 showings. How popular is it?
Saw it back during spring break time

Always avoid the first show the second show is kinda crowded but if you get there like 15 mins before it’s easy to get a really good spot

the last show is almost always half empty unless it’s a holIday weekend

The snack shop is the real mvp

Food lines get wayyyy too long at the park and glad they are adding more

I read on another form for the DreamWorks theatre that said attraction will go down in September and reopen after Horror Nights with a new film as Panda is over four years old at this point. As anyone on this forum heard anything about that any ramblings on what DreamWorks IP it could be?

I read on another form for the DreamWorks theatre that said attraction will go down in September and reopen after Horror Nights with a new film as Panda is over four years old at this point. As anyone on this forum heard anything about that any ramblings on what DreamWorks IP it could be?

We were talking about that over here! You were actually apart of the convo too. :tease: :cheers:

LO

We were talking about that over here! You were actually apart of the convo too. :tease: :cheers:
LOL I know. I was just doing it to branch out and see if other people on this one happened to know anything about it as well. So glad they are finally changing out Panda after 4 years. This time it might be something original as the current film is really just a copy and paste from MotionGate Dubai.

I still think they should just rotate the shows unless they're planning to add some new effects.
The pre-show just about works for any of the properties they're showing with just some slight tweaks. The theater is setup to be a representation of Dreamworks as a whole.
Most of the signage is screen based as well. I think if it was a showtimes thing for specific properties, it'd keep people going to the theater as well as giving people a chance to see Panda if somehow in the last 4 years they haven't

I still think they should just rotate the shows unless they're planning to add some new effects.
The pre-show just about works for any of the properties they're showing with just some slight tweaks. The theater is setup to be a representation of Dreamworks as a whole.
Most of the signage is screen based as well. I think if it was a showtimes thing for specific properties, it'd keep people going to the theater as well as giving people a chance to see Panda if somehow in the last 4 years they haven't
I wish we got Shrek back...like Panda is fun but Shrek to me felt like a true semi sequel

I'd also be down for them to do a show for say an hour then switch to another film