Stay and Scream Areas | Inside Universal Forums

Stay and Scream Areas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 30, 2011
I'm looking at the map of HHN on the HHN website, but I don't see the designated Stay and Scream areas. Can anyone tell me where they are located this year?

So, if I make sure I'm in the Kid Zone Stay and Scream area, I can get La Llorona and Walking Dead in before the crowds come. Then hightail it over to Cabin in the Woods. I think this is doable.

There is also a small Stay & Scream by the Lucy tribute at the front of the park. That one gets taken into Cabin at 6pm after the opening ceremony occurs.

Did that one last night and got the front four houses done by about 7:30 or so.

There is also a small Stay & Scream by the Lucy tribute at the front of the park. That one gets taken into Cabin at 6pm after the opening ceremony occurs.

Did that one last night and got the front four houses done by about 7:30 or so.

Now that sounds promising. I'm there next Sunday and already dreading the crowds. I want to get the more popular houses done quickly, then concentrate on Bill and Ted and Rocky Horror, with maybe an attraction or two as well.

Now that sounds promising. I'm there next Sunday and already dreading the crowds. I want to get the more popular houses done quickly, then concentrate on Bill and Ted and Rocky Horror, with maybe an attraction or two as well.

As long as you move fast and you don't stop to take many breaks, I think it's manageable. You'll probably encounter a huge line for Walking Dead though. Lately, it's been getting back into the E.T. queue fairly quickly.