Studio Tour | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It seems either one vehicle or the entire tram overturned somehow

No tram overturned.

Any news as to where along the path this accident happened? Studio Tour is open, according to the app, so doesn't seem much of an investigation was needed (unless the area is being skipped for now) and that the trams themselves are not to blame.
Right around the Flash Flood.

Any updates on the passenger who was supposedly in critical condition? Hope the person is improving.

Seems like some news outlets jumped the gun. No one was in critical condition.

Any news as to where along the path this accident happened? Studio Tour is open, according to the app, so doesn't seem much of an investigation was needed (unless the area is being skipped for now) and that the trams themselves are not to blame.
Rode it this morning. They’re skipping the Jurassic route after King Kong and going straight to the “Good Place” sets, passing the spray painted mural and lake along the way. Then, after Jaws, you go to the flash flood scene and then you head up the hill to War of the Worlds. Weird route but they were working on that turn down to flash flood from Jurassic. I bet it returns to normal within the week. Didn’t notice anything damaged.

Then, after Jaws, you go to the flash flood scene and then you head up the hill to War of the Worlds. Weird route but they were working on that turn down to flash flood from Jurassic.
How do they go to the flash flood scene from another direction? Isn't the only way to get there and watch it basically down the sloped/curved hill (which is where I assume the incident happened)?

Yeah I'm still having a hard time understanding what happened. I can picture the guardrail and I don't quite get how hitting the guardrail would necessarily cause an accident of this scale unless a speed factor involved, as well.
its the weight that will do it. also looks like there was a rerouting that was specific to that day.

The Path we took was Skipping the Cars/Dinosaurs after Kong and then went to the good place and after Jaws ended up doing the flash flood then circled back around for the photos

The Photos are very cool, I will want to go on another day and see if I enjoy the area more with less people. It was packed last night and if the lines are like that but in a hot sunny day......enjoy, lol

Question: I’m seeing online that if the line is too full for a photo op they will tell you to keep walking and you can’t wait

Just want to confirm if this happened to anyone else