2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store | Inside Universal Forums

2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if the Mardi Gras lanyards can be used at this? I still have 5 uses left, which I know can be used for popcorn, pretzels, and water but I would rather use it for this!

Double post, but assuming the tribute store is for this:

Looking at the picture, I think Uni has realized there's no point in trying to keep the light post that's right in front of the entrance if they keep having a store there, so finally there's no more awkward planter/pedestal!

Reactions: londonwerecat
im so excited! I've been meaning to get some Jurassic world merchandise, especially after riding Velocicoaster. When do you all think it will be open? Im hoping by the 21st so I can go there after graduation.

That's baffling. Universal does realize they've got two stores in IOA fully dedicated to the JURASSIC movies, right?
There was supposed to be a new JW film coming out in June. Plus with the new ride I don’t blame them.

Since last summer was supposed to have been a USF anniversary store it’s not surprising to see one celebrating this summer’s biggest thing at the resort I guess.

I really did not see this coming though!

There was supposed to be a new JW film coming out in June. Plus with the new ride I don’t blame them.

Since last summer was supposed to have been a USF anniversary store it’s not surprising to see one celebrating this summer’s biggest thing at the resort I guess.

I really did not see this coming though!

Definitely did not see that coming.

I hope they have it filled with merch you can’t find elsewhere, otherwise it’s sort of just pointless…