Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rumor time, hearing we have an interactive animatronic ala Toy Story Mania's Mr. Potato Head
A bunch of new pieces were seen wrapped up in the ET lot today. Most of which were from Advanced Animations, but one was from Animaxd Designs. I'm wondering if it's that, as their animatronics are far more complex (Jurassic World, for instance)

Reactions: Brandonshah97
Thinking Bowser admittedly. Animaxd thrives on reptilians based creature designs, and like Megatron, it'd be a villain that fully is not only audible but can have the sass and power of the Decepticon.
If it is Animax, it would make sense.

Wondering if the AA's voice actor would be based off the movie's voice rather than the games. Would make sense, as it opens up how much speaking the character could do

If it is Animax, it would make sense.

Wondering if the AA's voice actor would be based off the movie's voice rather than the games. Would make sense, as it opens up how much speaking the character could do

I can easily see it. Odyssey has started to give Bowser more in dialogue, so Illumination's take will be the first time he's been fully voiced since Sunshine. Using Jack Black as the base template, then going from there, is not a bad call in the slightest.

I don't know, didn't the Mr. Potato Head interactive part last maybe a year? Let's hope this can stick around a bit longer than that.

Although I could be mistaken, doesn't the talking fountain in IOA still (mostly) work? Been a while since I've been there, but if so, there's hope.