Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even if they could with crowds how they are....it would be a huge mess to do it now.

Next Month makes more sense when crowds have cooled off, it will give people a reason to come back again soon, buy an AP, visit if they have an AP and so on.

I don’t think they’re ready for December. It’s pretty clear we’re looking at mid January for softs at the earliest.

They’ve done a lot of hiring, though, so it’s all coming together.

Here's a good thought..what about TM previews? That's the only thing that'd make some element of sense to me, if it could start as late in the game as say; December 28th.

I do agree though for softs, Mid-January.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I don't understand why MK needs an extended queue outside and through mount beanpole, isn't the whole MK show building 2nd floor queue switchbacks like in Japan?

I'm happy they are prepared for long lines....and I for one will not be waiting more then an hour for this ride. God bless the people who are going to wait the 3ish+ hour lines for this....hopefully the other rides are empty while people wait that long..lol