Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

View attachment 17612
The sign is being installed today
200w.gif

I'd not complained if the land soft opened sooner but January to me always makes more sense for a new land....no one comes until spring break and now we all have a reason 2.

I honestly don't get why they don't aim for off season more....the summer crowds will still come if Nintendoland is one day after opening or 120

Wait are we still getting Yoshi snack stand? And the popcorn location? I can't distinguish them anywhere in any of the videos. Also it definitely seems like Mario Motors got cut completely from our land (maybe the 1-up factory and mario motors will be combined together and serve as both an exit gift shop for MK and the main shop for the land?)

Disneyland announced today that Runaway Railway will open on January 27th. This definitely feels like like Disney's way of countering the opening of Super Nintendo World. And perhaps Disney moving up the opening date of Runaway Railway is more indication that SNW will indeed open by January.

Disneyland announced today that Runaway Railway will open on January 27th. This definitely feels like like Disney's way of countering the opening of Super Nintendo World. And perhaps Disney moving up the opening date of Runaway Railway is more indication that SNW will indeed open by January.
I doubt SNW will hard open by then but I think we will at least see softs for SNW come January.

Disney might have a cult but this is Mario. Disney should be scared and it won't matter honestly, that little dark ride isn't gonna make people book a vacation to see it over one of the most popular IPs of all time's highly anticipated land that spans multiple demographics (including non-theme park fans) and is first of its kind in the US.