Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Again - I think some people don't understand what "Technical Previews" entail... :lol:

I get it. It sucks - but it is a "bonus". There's a whole lotta fine print in the Pass Holder Event sign-up that warns about all of this.
Again…There is simply no reason for it to be as chaotic as it has been.

has anybody experienced using the guest assistance pass in the land? my best friend broke her ankle and has been in recovery, but i know waiting in line for the weekend maze at HHN had her tapping out before we were even halfway to the front. (for reference, we waited an hour in line before we had to just leave) she's usually fine as long as she's consistently moving but being stuck in one place in line for an hour is usually the issue as her ankle gets stiff. we have ap preview on saturday so i'm getting nervous about how she's gonna hold up :'(

I know nothing is promised but it’s funny thst I went two weeks before these APs abs had a better time

Also doesn’t help when you see people walking in the Mickey ride early as you wait almost 2 hours for one ride

I know I know but pointing out why I understand some of the frustrations and very glad I had the time to go earlier
Those people walking into Mickey either lucked into getting a VQ pass or paid $$$ to ride. The Disney forums are awash with complaints about how Disney is forcing people to pay extra by cutting back on VQ passes for LL ones.

For what it's worth, it sure seems like it's been much calmer over the past two days. We'll see how this weekend goes.
Glad to hear! This make me looking forward to Sunday even more! I think the big crush was a mixture of the “OMG I GOTTA BE THERE DAY ONE!!!” people and first exposure to the timed entry system.

Didn't end up going to my reservation today since some things came up. Poor gf is sad a d wanted to go. Guess I'll wait once it launches since I doubt they will open periodically by surprise.

Well at least Universal gave everyone plenty of opportunity to check it out with softs and previews. Plus I only see this lasting as long as the opening crush of the first several months. I’m not crazy about it either but again, I don’t see this lasting forever.

If this were Disney, they would’ve intentionally dragged on constructions for another month, do CM previews at the last possible I Ute and then do a hard open while the ride breaks down fifty times with everyone having to pay for LL just to get in.

So what about Platinum passes.....like this is kinda BS let me pay more and upgrade my pass to have this but for every visit

Also my friends are not going to like this, they might not have bought passes knowing this

This really makes me want to rant....so you cut the Yoshi ride and Bomb game...but we have to pay 20 bucks to get in at opening....just wow. Just doesn't make me happy and feels scummy

Along with this very much makes me worried about the future of DK land and other lands coming to the park. I had sooo much excitement and now back to realty, that late stage capitalism sucks and has to be everywhere.

Last edited:
So what about Platinum passes.....like this is kinda BS let me pay more and upgrade my pass to have this but for every visit

Also my friends are not going to like this, they might not have bought passes knowing this

This really makes me want to rant....so you cut the Yoshi ride and Bomb game...but we have to pay 20 bucks to get in at opening....just wow. Just doesn't make me happy and feels scummy

Along with this very much makes me worried about the future of DK land and other lands coming to the park. I had sooo much excitement and now back to realty, that late stage capitalism sucks and has to be everywhere.

I'm no fan of the move, but c'mon now... :lol:

I'm no fan of the move, but c'mon now... :lol:
Well I let them know how I felt, I called and told them.

Also what would you like me to do me to do be happy? This came out of left field, I have heard no rumors on this site and nothing like this in Japan. So I'm sorry if you think its not ridiculous but I do when I'm paying top dollar

Also the CM on the phone said that this is experimental and I'm the first to call and give feedback, so if anyone here doesn't like it as well make the call takes less then ten mins