Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 266 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I find it interesting that one-time express for the studio tour is included. I assume they are trying to incentivize the people paying extra to leave SNW after a short period to make room for others and boost attendance on the studio tour at a lower attended period of the day. Honestly $20 for early entry and a one-time express is less than some LL attractions at Disneyland.

It's Paper Mario themed.
Honestly not a bad idea.....god I wish Nintendo fans worked for USH.....these small things could honestly bring so much joy to fans...if out of order signs were Paper Mario themed...i'd love them so much (i know you were joking but still good idea)

Yeah, I don't think I got any from it either. Do you just normally get it from touching it while you have a power up band on? I thought there was a place to tap it onto.

You have to tap on that little circle sensor looking thing at the base of the binoculars I believe, the first time I ever did the binoculars I didn't and did not get any stamps. In general I wasn't getting any of the special events like Rosalia or Bowser's ship on the tall one.

I still haven't seen Pikmin lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
Bookmarked. Thanks for sharing this. Hope they have these posted in the land later.

You have to tap on that little circle sensor looking thing at the base of the binoculars I believe, the first time I ever did the binoculars I didn't and did not get any stamps. In general I wasn't getting any of the special events like Rosalia or Bowser's ship on the tall one.

I still haven't seen Pikmin lol
I think I did get the Bowser's ship thing but I didn't scan my powerup band. Oh well.

Last edited:
Kind of wonder if this still would have happened with or without the social media posts about it since the land is still in Tech Rehearsals after all. Still good to see it though.

Also I don't think I get the Joe pun for some reason.

I'm willing to bet it was probably meant to be a finishing touch, similar to how the early TRs of the land had the Japanese footage for MKBC.

EDIT: Seeing the post after mine, well there you have it. XD

Last edited:
It's what tech rehearsals are for.

Genuine question, would emergency plans not need to be fully set and perfected even before a tech rehearsal involving the general public? Specifically if there was a legitimate fire or emergency during such rehearsals?

Which is why I am curious if this tweeter is just being dramatic, or if it’s really not a great evac situation due to only using the small portals in and out?

I’d think they could use the backstage TM gate to evac if needed?

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1

is this dramatic, or is the evac situation really not great?

I think part of the problem is many people do not realize the existence of the "exit" pipe, forcing everyone to try to cram into the Peach Castle pipe. I'm sure this'll be a learning experience for them.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I think part of the problem is many people do not realize the existence of the "exit" pipe, forcing everyone to try to cram into the Peach Castle pipe. I'm sure this'll be a learning experience for them.

Wouldn’t TM’s be out there directing to the nearest exit?

They certainly have to get that ironed out quickly. As it’s a fully enclosed and walled in space, full evacs of the land must be planned, safe, and efficient