Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice....The lower lot doesn't have much, but soon will have four terrific E tickets side by side. A lot of oomph in a small space, as theme parks go.

Based on the way they have configured the land I think we are getting a decent sized space. I still find it bizarre that they left Panda standing though.

Hope we some mountain sized steel go up soon!

Reactions: alias8703
yeah it’s probably delayed but it’s worth it I bet?
The fact it's going to be here within a yearish time still makes me very happy. I thought we might have to wait basically two years but maybe it was far along enough it makes sense to build it now and it will hopefully draw people in once a vaccine hits...since Nintendoland in Florida now is even farther away some might travel here and hit Nintendoland and Avengers Campus after they open

Reactions: joerodriguez
With the news that Epic Universe has been postponed indefinitely as well as Comcast demanding Universal take additional cost cutting measures to stem the loss of money due to COVID, should we be concerned about the possibility of construction on Nintendo Hollywood being halted completely? Or is the project too far along to stop it?

With the news that Epic Universe has been postponed indefinitely as well as Comcast demanding Universal take additional cost cutting measures to stem the loss of money due to COVID, should we be concerned about the possibility of construction on Nintendo Hollywood being halted completely? Or is the project too far along to stop it?

seeing as the themed entertainment industry is going belly up I can see this being halted for a year and opening 2023 sadly. Just my prediction but with the virus who knows. :/

Someone smarter and more in the know than me will confirm, but I think Hollywood’s SNW is in a similar boat as the JW coaster in Orlando. I think the money is more or less spent, and delays will have more to do with paying people as opposed to paying for the project itself. It could easily get pushed back but I do think, unlike EU, that it will come eventually.