Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
SNW is going to be closed during HHN. Bet. Potter has always been closed during HHN and even then they reluctantly opened Potter a few times for the last year of HHN because people were complaining. About the crowds. Potter costs money to keep open, especially SNW.

I was about to say... I wouldn't hold your breath on Super Nintendo World being open at all, much less with exclusive experiences. They might do some daytime Halloween-oriented activities, but that's about it for now.

Isnt HHH when they make a lot of cash, why are they so cheap on have more stuff open?

Like Jurassic a new ride can be open but not Mario Kart? Wouldn't these lands just make people stay longer and spend more? Both lands im sure will have the highest amount of Merch bought

I reasoned that SNW Hollywood might open because it is located at the Lower Lot, and many people go there where many famous HHN mazes are located. The Lower Lot always has a bunch of people problems because of that. HP area at the Upper Lot is simply too big to allow any reason to open since many people would go straight for the Lower Lot more often.

I reasoned that SNW Hollywood might open because it is located at the Lower Lot, and many people go there where many famous HHN mazes are located. The Lower Lot always has a bunch of people problems because of that. HP area at the Upper Lot is simply too big to allow any reason to open since many people would go straight for the Lower Lot more often.

Respectfully, I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

Universal Hollywood historically does not like to open its headliner lands during Horror Nights because 1) doing so is expensive and 2) keeping them closed incentivizes guests to buy daytime tickets, including the "after 2pm" combo passes.

Universal Hollywood historically does not like to open its headliner lands during Horror Nights because 1) doing so is expensive and 2) keeping them closed incentivizes guests to buy daytime tickets, including the "after 2pm" combo passes.

I remember this happened with HP when I attended HHN in 2016. For early maze entry at HHN, they required you wear a wristband and those wearing wristbands were not allowed in Hogsmeade.

I can see something similar happening for SNW.

Last edited:
I want them to test it

Because I will bet a good amount of Money if Potterland was open (close the wandshop/Trainstore/little coaster) that it would be packed and the ride would hold a 60-90 min wait on most nights. Simpsons/Mummy/Jurassic all hold 60-120 mins lines on most nights. Throw in some fun spooky lightening effects and sound and think ti would be a hit

As for Nintendoland....it could also fit spooky very easy...some Luigi's Mansion music and some boo projections and bam...people will be more than excited to enter that land

No Clue how Disney can just have extra events and most rides are open but Universal which has less than 12 attractions can't have more than 4 open.

Reactions: Paulio

I guess, but I wouldn't totally rule out SNW being completely left off the table of being opening at HHN, so I'm still optimistic.

I want them to test it

Because I will bet a good amount of Money if Potterland was open (close the wandshop/Trainstore/little coaster) that it would be packed and the ride would hold a 60-90 min wait on most nights. Simpsons/Mummy/Jurassic all hold 60-120 mins lines on most nights. Throw in some fun spooky lightening effects and sound and think ti would be a hit

As for Nintendoland....it could also fit spooky very easy...some Luigi's Mansion music and some boo projections and bam...people will be more than excited to enter that land

No Clue how Disney can just have extra events and most rides are open but Universal which has less than 12 attractions can't have more than 4 open.

It would be nice if the SNW area has all Nintendo horror music rather than just the Mario-related games. That would attract more crowds.

It would be nice if the SNW area has all Nintendo horror music rather than just the Mario-related games. That would attract more crowds.
People love the lands soundtrack...why would they use none Nitendo music in a Nintendo themed land when they have Spooky music?

Second no person would not enter the land or enter it off the music...people will have heard of or been on Mario Kart and want to ride it

Reactions: Brer Oswald
Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge was made with a game engine - so it's AR will change according to season, new characters, themes, etc.

Super Nintendo World's Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge was made with a game engine, can be updated with new characters, themes, and more - Nintendo Everything
Doing what Toy Story Mania should have been doing since Day one...to this day no clue how that ride doesn't have a Halloween/Christmas theme...it really shouldn't cost that much but they never did it.

This makes me even more excited makes the ride something for Ap's to get to look forward to changing