Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

I don’t see how that’s possible as they haven’t torn down the stages behind SNW Hollywood yet to make that happen!

Pacific Fun is alluding to that DK for Osaka is 2024 if I'm not mistaken. A result of likely a few factors more than one.

I honestly will be shocked if SNW is 2023 for Hollywood. It feels like something that could still work well for a Late Summer/Early Fall deal if there's issues on fabrification.

We have updated aerials! (Google Earth from August 1st, 2021)

1635047812070-png.15476

1635047989445.png

Attachments

• 1635047812070.png
    1635047812070.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 304
Another construction update:

That structure in the center next to Mount Beanpole seems to be Bowser’s Castle and presumably the Mario Kart attraction entrance.

If it is, I wonder how that’s gonna tie into the show building since unlike in Japan, it seems a bit more disconnected from it than the one there?

Another construction update:

That structure in the center next to Mount Beanpole seems to be Bowser’s Castle and presumably the Mario Kart attraction entrance.

If it is, I wonder how that’s gonna tie into the show building since unlike in Japan, it seems a bit more disconnected from it than the one there?

It's Universal, I'm sure it will find a way that leads us to the building where the attraction's ride will take place.

Is it still possible Universal can finish construction on Nintendo World in 7 to 8 months? Seems like they are a long way from completing this in time for a Summer opening.