Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Screamscape posted a speculation map for Nintendo World Hollywood. They're also saying we may not get all the interactive areas that Japan has:

"The rest of the land appears to be an open plaza with themed decor to enjoy, but I’m not sure if they will have enough space to install enough interactive features to make it worth selling the Nintendo themed interactive wristbands that they use in Japan. Keep in mind that while things are under construction, they are always subject to change, but my description is based on how things were planned to be at one point in time."

1642543261744.png

Reactions: Magic-Man
Screamscape posted a speculation map for Nintendo World Hollywood. They're also saying we may not get all the interactive areas that Japan has:

"The rest of the land appears to be an open plaza with themed decor to enjoy, but I’m not sure if they will have enough space to install enough interactive features to make it worth selling the Nintendo themed interactive wristbands that they use in Japan. Keep in mind that while things are under construction, they are always subject to change, but my description is based on how things were planned to be at one point in time."

ScreamScape is an unreliable source. I don’t have any info on the whether we’re getting the interactive feature, but they are 100% building this land to push power bands.

A counter-argument as I believe this is the case for Osaka: isn't the queue entirely on the second floor of the showbuilding? And that it is a massive queue to begin with?
The line in Japan is legit massive. Easily the biggest queue I've ever seen. It does not need any more room lol
I mean I assume this is true, but we haven’t seen “post Covid” lines and we are less restrictive here, I guess is more my point.

I mean I assume this is true, but we haven’t seen “post Covid” lines and we are less restrictive here, I guess is more my point.

I doubt they'd change much. Especially with it baked into the building's architecture and USH already using switchbacks properly; it shouldn't be an issue once the land opens.

I do think Beanpole will be used though as a transition from the first to second floor. That feels logical and makes sense, as we haven't seen an exterior flight of stairs.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
ScreamScape is an unreliable source. I don’t have any info on the whether we’re getting the interactive feature, but they are 100% building this land to push power bands.
I mean they could but the interactive features like games you play on the inside on the bottom level

I mean they could but the interactive features like games you play on the inside on the bottom level
Scratch that. I am certain Toad's cafe will be on the bottom level as the structure ScreamScape described looks like it could be a mushroom forming. I assume this means the MarioKart building will have a different layout as in Japan after you ride you walk to the upper level and exit there.

It is better than Hollywood not getting the land at all. Though it still is a bit of a bummer we will likely not get any of the cool indoor interactive games at Japan and Orlando
I'll be honest....you do it right or not at all.

They need to find more space, I dont care if SLOP is a similar ride we have like 80 screen rides...but no we can't have the Yoshi ride in a park that on a three day weekend when Disneyland is full Noooooo one shows up to Universal? Whyyyyyy because they refuse to do more then slow drips of adding to the parks...yes they are happy with the numbers it seems from this but it sucks they can't just fully commit and get some years when we get two new attractions and one of them can't be reusing an old ride.

If we dont get the games and raid...then why even make the land? Its like a tease

It's better than not having it at all since we've been waiting for almost 9 years to get the land up and going here in America. Unfortunately, some things have to be compromised in the process to ensure we get at least the most interactivity possible.

It's better than not having it at all since we've been waiting for almost 9 years to get the land up and going here in America. Unfortunately, some things have to be compromised in the process to ensure we get at least the most interactivity possible.
But why? It's not like they could not make space. If Universal wants this park to become the best it can be it needs to stop getting the second best versions of what we already have

I just hope we get the games and raids...because this park really needs them