Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

BatCom

Newcomer
May 8, 2018
Are they really building the expansion now? Or maybe just clearing/preparation work? Seems crazy fast to start on the expansion, the land has only been open for 3 months.

LintemuthStudios

Veteran Member
Nov 7, 2016
Riding Lightning Rod
Are they really building the expansion now? Or maybe just clearing/preparation work? Seems crazy fast to start on the expansion, the land has only been open for 3 months.
They're building it. All of the clearing and prep work has already been done, along with some of the construction as well. And DK was probably always meant to open in 2022, it's just SNW got delayed by eight months due to COVID.

jseal777

Jun 7, 2016
I am going to Japan for my honeymoon next spring break because we just cannot wait for this thing to open stateside (and dont trust Hollywood to have it done by then) and if DK has a slight chance to be up by then even for softs..... oh my

Reactions: Coasted

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
They've already started per some pictures on the interwebs

Universal seems like they want the expansion quick...no surprise

Reactions: TheCodeMan95