Super Nintendo World (Singapore) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Singapore)

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
In hindsight, I should've created this when both this and Minion Park was revealed..but I digress.

To speak of a rumor, via Screamscape, SNW for Singapore will be a version more similar to that of Hollywood, with only one attraction (Mario Kart), the interactive features, and a shop/dining space.

Construction should begin alongside Minion Park, as both were announced at the same time, and reports via Dejiki have come that both the two lands will be replacing the Madagascar area.

Galactus

Newcomer
Oct 1, 2010
For whatever it's worth, Themeparx is reporting that the project is "On Hold". I'm not sure how reliable the ThemeParx board is but it seems like they know their stuff about overseas park construction. I'm not too upset since I had planned a trip to the park to see the unique areas in the park before they get torn down but the trip is at risk due to you-know-what so hopefully they're still standing when I can reschedule!

Reactions: Mad Dog

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
For whatever it's worth, Themeparx is reporting that the project is "On Hold". I'm not sure how reliable the ThemeParx board is but it seems like they know their stuff about overseas park construction. I'm not too upset since I had planned a trip to the park to see the unique areas in the park before they get torn down but the trip is at risk due to you-know-what so hopefully they're still standing when I can reschedule!
More reliable than Screamscape where basically any rumour/news which is submitted to the site gets posted.

I think the whole 'same size as Hollywood' is probably a good guess. They simply don't have the space for anything bigger.