Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Silly Fun Land Expansion?

Feb 17, 2014
If USH needs anything, it’s more family rides for small children. I think silly fun land has some space towards the back to add something small. They can take out the small playground and put a carousel or something. Open to ideas. Wouldn’t be the first they had a carousel one that area of the park.

Nah. Not enough space.
The silly swirly ride doesn’t take much space, can’t see why a small similar Ride shouldn’t be able to fit towards the back as well as taking out the small playground there to accommodate it.

The silly swirly ride doesn’t take much space, can’t see why a small similar Ride shouldn’t be able to fit towards the back as well as taking out the small playground there to accommodate it.
Nooe I was looking at it today. Not enough room. If you remove the splash area maybe.

The only possible location I could see them putting a small flat at would be the water playground. Even then I think it would be a tight squeeze. I really bout USH is going to go out of their way to remove the iconic structure that’s indicative of SSFL to cram in another tiny flat ride.

EDIT: Just saw video you posted. I NEVER knew USH had a carousel there even if it was temporary! Wow. Still, I don’t see USH adding one because it’s just too common.

If SSFL ever expands, I doubt they'd go in and replace the splash pad. I'm almost wondering about the future of Moulin Rouge and the VIP dining, because if nothing else, I can see them doing a proper sit down to Illumination of some kind.

That'd then allow them to have Parisian/Mels/Theater Cafe to be saved for another larger project down the line, to round up the land as a whole.