Terminator 2 3D - Neca figure: Battle Across Time | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2 3D - Neca figure: Battle Across Time

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
For the people who want an affordable figure of the Terminator 2 3D attraction, I would suggest Neca's figure called "Battle Across Time". It's placed in the Terminator 2 toy line (Series 3), but we all know this is a figure of T2-3D.

I hope the pics show, if not google for "neca battle across time".

6787d1275420049-terminator-2-series-3-new-packaged-pics-1neca-t-800-packaged.jpg

image_NECA39852_2.jpg

image_NECA39852_3.jpg

image_NECA39852_4.jpg

image_NECA39852_5.jpg

The price is around 16.99 dollars.

For the ones having questions, I have this figure so if I can, I will try to answer them.

That's interesting. Did they ever sell this in the Terminator store at Universal? It seems like the perfect fit, even if they don't acknowledge the attraction directly.

It's an official licensed product by NECA. However, they never made this as a T23D toyline, they made it part of a T2 toyline. But the name of the figure and the look of the figure says enough, this is meant to be T23D.

The figure has been released around 2010/2011.

You can still find them on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live near a Macfarlane Toy Store, and they have this figure.  I initially passed on it because I didn't see the "Battle Across Time" part of the packaging and assumed it was referring to the film since it just said T2.  So I guess I'll have to go back and get one!