Terminator 2 3D - Request for picture/video T-70 | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2 3D - Request for picture/video T-70

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
Perhaps a weird question, but is there someone who has pictures of videos of the back of the T-70 unit? Specially the area where the ammo belts "enters" the T-70's body? I need to know more about this before next Saturday.

And does someon know what the pack is just behind the left shoulder of the unit on this picture?

8335128383_24838b7493_c.jpg

I think I already found my answer. It's the ammo pack that is montaged on his left shoulder. I'm still curious to pictures of the back itself and how it is installed, but that large pack is the ammo pack.

My quest for more information is not over. I'm desperately looking for good pictures of the back, escpecially the ammo pack behind the left shoulder from various angles.

Does someone here perhaps know someone who works in Universal Studios Orlando and can get me some pics of the back of the T-70 unit and ammo pack? Or perhaps in Japan? Or perhaps in Los Angeles where they most likely stored the used T-70 units?