The Bob's Burgers Movie | Inside Universal Forums

The Bob's Burgers Movie

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
After being removed from the schedule due to Covid, Bob's Burger's has now been given what seems to finally be a firm release date in May 27th, 2022. Sign of confidence from Disney that they're giving Memorial Day weekend to this movie.

Reactions: n i c k
Based on the strength of this show’s multi-part episodes (especially “The Bleakening”), I am thrilled to see them given a feature-length runtime. And I expect it to have one of the best original soundtracks since South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

Reactions: n i c k
New Trailer... I feel like they are aiming solely at Bob's Burgers FANS rather than general audiences, which could come back to bite them.

Reactions: Nico and WAJAS
New Trailer... I feel like they are aiming solely at Bob's Burgers FANS rather than general audiences, which could come back to bite them.

The big question is going to be whether or not they came up with a story that's worth seeing on the big screen, or if this is just going to be a 90 minute episode.

The big question is going to be whether or not they came up with a story that's worth seeing on the big screen, or if this is just going to be a 90 minute episode.
I hope it's a worthy movie. Disney is putting most of 20th Century's output on Hulu now, so I think they are really banking on this film and believe in it.

I started watching the show because of this film (in season 5 now) and I'm pretty excited.

I feel like this film will do fine but doubt most people will love it, if its anything like the show you need some time with this show before "loving it

Reactions: n i c k and Nico