The Great Challenge | Inside Universal Forums

The Great Challenge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 30, 2013
I am planning on going to Universal for a night. Mods, if this is the wrong location for the thread I mean no harm!

My current plan is arrive at night to an on-site hotel during a Monday in July. Hit both park on Tuesday then head out at night.

Now here's my question: As somewhat of a veteran (I've gone multiple times) with Express Pass who doesn't like the BIG rides (Hulk, Rip Ride, Doom, Dragons), what are my chances of doing the parks in 1 day? I plan on being in the park from WWoHP's early opening for hotel guests to 9 pm.

I have personally done all attractions at Islands of Adventure, with the exception of the Sinbad Stunt Show before noon. I do not know if you are travelling with anyone but I was travelling by myself and that can make a huge difference in getting on some attractions (mostly the ones you dont seem to like). I did this back before WWoHP.

I am planning on going to Universal for a night. Mods, if this is the wrong location for the thread I mean no harm!

My current plan is arrive at night to an on-site hotel during a Monday in July. Hit both park on Tuesday then head out at night.

Now here's my question: As somewhat of a veteran (I've gone multiple times) with Express Pass who doesn't like the BIG rides (Hulk, Rip Ride, Doom, Dragons), what are my chances of doing the parks in 1 day? I plan on being in the park from WWoHP's early opening for hotel guests to 9 pm.

Should be a non-issue, especially with express. Enjoy!