Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Inside Universal Podcast: The Horrah (Kinda) Rises!

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Drew & Brian return to discuss the announcement of the"Halloween Seasonal Experience Testing" at Universal Orlando; which will feature 2 daytime haunted houses - Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives and Revenge of the Tooth Fairy. We also discuss the awesome HHN@Home event that took place on Saturday.

Awesome Podcast!

As for a family event at IOA, I’ve always been told that Universal had kind of viewer the family Halloween event market as “occupied” in Orlando between SeaWorld, Disney, Legoland, and all of the smaller attractions. It’s nice that they are finally dipping their toe in the water, and I really hope that non-HHN seasonal offerings continue in both parks beyond this year, I doubt a dedicated event is particularly necessary. Give the characters some special outfits for the season, add some decor, and some mini-events like Dark Arts and they’re good to go IMO.

Great episode and thanks for answering my question.

I didn't know the behind the screams tour was even a thing and it's something to look into for sure. Watched a clip online and my wife seems intrigued.

Having mainly avoided all the HHN chat here, it was nice to hear about why Brian and Drew love the event so much and what it means to them.