The Seas with Nemo and Friends | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Bulldog45

BANNED
Jun 20, 2010
South Florida
Rode this a couple weeks ago during Food & Wine Festival. The attraction could certainly use some updating. The posted wait time was 20 minutes but it was a walk on...literally nobody in the line.

I've never been to the Coral Reef restaurant so can't comment on that.

That article has some pretty outlandish proposals though. Turning the restaurant into hotel rooms? Adding a major E ticket ride on an expansion pad behind it?

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150

UAN17

Rookie
Jul 7, 2015
Complete overhaul is a decade overdue. Hopefully they add as well as update. So much wasted potential

Reactions: therock

UNIrd

Premium Member
Jul 18, 2008
The only time I've seen this ride above 15 minutes was Christmas week. What is going on over there? :lol:

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
The only time I've seen this ride above 15 minutes was Christmas week. What is going on over there? :lol:
It’s now one of the first rides people pass upon entry, vacation week and no Test Track as I said above is all I can think of. Future World is really sad right now, especially East. The only thing open over there is Mission: Space.