Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Simpsons Ride Coming to La Ronde?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2016
Maryland
Today I found an interesting bit of information. According to Wikipedia (I know, not the most reliable source, but this was backed up in both The Simpsons Ride and La Ronde articles), The Simpsons Ride will be opening in La Ronde in May 2017. Does anybody else have info? I couldn't find any. If it is true, I'm wondering how the licensing will work.

Last edited:
It was recently edited into the articles, and I have found no recent information supporting the claim. I think it is simply incorrect.

Speaking about Simpsons rumors... has anybody heard of a replacement film?

I've heard about proposals for a Halloween specific show but I think that's dead. What worked well for Simpsons ride was the writers wrote the theme park stuff while they were on strike, now they're too busy!

I couldn't find additional info outside of Wikipedia either, so who knows. But if they do, wouldn't it be funny including the "Send Money To Universal Studios" part?

Anyways I hope they don't. Not knowing the licensing agreements behind this, it would still cheapen the experience, essentially rendering it Spongebob 3D...

The only other Simpsons ride I know of is the one coming to Fox's Dubai park, seen on the left side of the art.
1600x900

Status
Not open for further replies.