Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Thing

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Paranoia spreads like an epidemic among a group of researchers in an isolated Antarctic outpost as they’re infected, one by one, by a horrifying creature from another planet.

Discuss Here!

Another report from today.

Apparently, this house will contain sets that are identical to the new movie. Apparently the creative team visited the set of the new film and copied a lot of what they saw.

Also...

This is the only house my friend said he wasn't told how Lady Luck is connected.

Another report from today.

Apparently, this house will contain sets that are identical to the new movie. Apparently the creative team visited the set of the new film and copied a lot of what they saw.

Also...

This is the only house my friend said he wasn't told how Lady Luck is connected.

Thanks for all the info! :rep:
So it's going to be similar to what Wolfman had to offer. Pretty cool!

It kind of felt like I was watching the movie. I didn't really get too many scares in this house, but I plan to give it another try opening night.

I think its based off the movie coming out next month. There's a sign once you enter the soundstage that establishes that you are in Norway.

You're still in Antarctica just like in John Carpenter's The Thing. Except you're at the Norwegian base camp miles away from the American base camp. The Norwegians discovered "the thing" before the American base camp did so it's a prequel.