Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park COVID-19 Policies & Procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it's just the fans in the queues...So I'm sure they will be switched on eventually

Do you mean that the fans would be shut off to prevent blowing disease about?

I think misters and foggers would actually be beneficial to bring anything nasty in the air down to the ground.

And what’s with all this surface cleaning now that the government has stated that it is not the way this particular virus is spread? On the other hand, additional cleaning would cut down on stomach and eye viruses I suppose.

I'm assuming that ride vehicles will need to be cleaned between each ride. How do you think this will be achieved with continuous loading?
Vehicle sanitizing has been mildly abandoned as a concept for larger parks out of concern that it would be murder on capacity. Instead expect a bunch of hand sanitizing stations at Load and unload, and *maybe* a quick lapbar wipedown.

Edit: That mainly applies to larger parks. Smaller attractions have been wiping down vehicles.

Vehicle sanitizing has been mildly abandoned as a concept for larger parks out of concern that it would be murder on capacity. Instead expect a bunch of hand sanitizing stations at Load and unload, and *maybe* a quick lapbar wipedown.

Edit: That mainly applies to larger parks. Smaller attractions have been wiping down vehicles.
Gotcha. With future attractions I wonder if we will see a disinfectant system between loading platforms? Something like UV light or disinfectant spray. I don't know, just spitballing.

Pretty much.

From what I've been told for UO, there will be TMs at the load platform giving guests hand sanitizer & any guest who refuses it will be denied entry to the ride vehicle. TMs will constantly be rotated out to wash their hands. Ride vehicles will strictly be cleaned in the morning and at night unless a vehicle comes back with a maskless guest.

Do you mean that the fans would be shut off to prevent blowing disease about?

I think misters and foggers would actually be beneficial to bring anything nasty in the air down to the ground.

And what’s with all this surface cleaning now that the government has stated that it is not the way this particular virus is spread? On the other hand, additional cleaning would cut down on stomach and eye viruses I suppose.

Yes, no fans with mist or fog

Perhaps the fog effects that are more dense in Camp Jurassic for instance

Lol

Were people dancing while eating? Who moves when they eat?

But im Assuming they mean when people sit down to eat, that people are moving around the table and getting near others somehow

Lol

Were people dancing while eating? Who moves when they eat?

But im Assuming they mean when people sit down to eat, that people are moving around the table and getting near others somehow
I think they mean people walking around the park eating and drinking. They need to find a place to be stationary while they consume whatever they are eating.

I think they mean people walking around the park eating and drinking. They need to find a place to be stationary while they consume whatever they are eating.
That's fair...was thinking when your eating dinner and just like who moves?

But yes popcorn and what not....kinda makes those not as good options any more. I do grab snack foods to eat while walking to a ride/show or in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.