Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

Maybe, but I think this is just a cost cutting move to consolidate NBCU onto one property. Makes sense not to have two production centers that close to one another.

Maybe, but I think this is just a cost cutting move to consolidate NBCU onto one property. Makes sense not to have two production centers that close to one another.
not 100 percent if it was, but that new building they built near the technicolor building on lankershim is where they are located now.

Was at the park yesterday and I stumbled upon the new signs for the Simpsons games! Check it, yo!
IMG_09601_zps977dd01b.jpg
IMG_09621_zps16bc4de3.jpg
IMG_09611_zps32a3a79d.jpg

And some Harry Potter construction photos, just because I love you.
IMG_09641_zps61384c28.jpg
IMG_09631_zpsbbe92496.jpg

Here some pictures I took today, looks like Krustyland Carnival Games are coming along nicely. We look to be getting a total of 7 games as listed below.  Photos were taken today )feb 22nd 2014) 

simp_carnival1.jpg

simp_carnival2.jpg

simp_carnival3.jpg

simp_carnival4.jpg

simp_carnival5.jpg

simp_carnival6.jpg

simp_carnival7.jpg

simp_carnival8.jpg

The art work looks great, they did an excellent job. 

Oh by the way I mentioned on the Facebook page, they do look to actually be adding the NBC peacock Icon to the Now Comcast NBCU Building. It just an empty box, they should be adding in the colors over the next week. 

comcast_nbc_uni1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photos, Bradley!

That Comcast/NBCUniversal logo looks...interesting.

Yeah It is interesting as this is like a triple merger building name now.  Lol I wonder if the tram line will ever change to "Thanks for being Part of the COMCAST/NBCUniversal Family" lol it just sounds complex. 

It always seems to take a few years before Corporate Mergers seem to take there full effect. I truly wonder if Comcast is going to dig there name anywhere else into the property. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this post should go in this thread, but here it is anyway. Last night at the preview, my brother was talking to someone from USH's human resources department, someone fairly high up, I guess (my brother said the guy is at a higher position than his own boss). I, of course, wasn't listening (I was too busy watching Silly Swirly go round and round). Later on that night, my brother told me what they were talking about. He said the guy told him, in about a month, during an employee "tell-all", they're going to announce something big that's going to happen with USH. Apparently we're getting something pretty amazing in the future. I asked and made sure the guy wasn't talking about Potter, and my brother said he didn't mention Potter at all during the conversation. This thing is brand new.

This tickled my interest, of course. I hope this isn't just talk and whatever it is is truly amazing. Just thought I'd share.

Maybe it's going to be the Shrek replacement? If so, please let it be a Ghostbusters dark ride!
It might just be F&F afterall as it is going to be a BIG announcement to revitalize a dead ride like alas Kong but that i don't think is all, i do think Springfield will be announced but with no Date or timeframe, just to say that more details will come up of it later in the year.