Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

I'm going to make a theory of how they could announce it as they're stepping up as they can use the stage at globe. What if we get a Webcast revealing USHs plans for the next 2 years, with the hotel revealed, Springfield, F&F, and More Harry Potter news ( Mabye confirming more of Hogsmeade and the Hippogriff ).

It really could be happening as they have the area to use it, and it'd be a great time to lay out the future, and also announce that a new Exibit showing USHs future could be cool with all the other parks future.

I'm going to make a theory of how they could announce it as they're stepping up as they can use the stage at globe. What if we get a Webcast revealing USHs plans for the next 2 years, with the hotel revealed, Springfield, F&F, and More Harry Potter news ( Mabye confirming more of Hogsmeade and the Hippogriff ).

It really could be happening as they have the area to use it, and it'd be a great time to lay out the future, and also announce that a new Exibit showing USHs future could be cool with all the other parks future.
This is supposed to be an announcement for an attraction(s) opening next year, though. Wouldn't make sense to address things further down the road.

So my brother informed me last night that the big announcement the other day was part of what the guy from HR was referring to (hopefully you guys and girls remember my post from weeks ago). He also said their Employee "Tell-All" meeting is on May 1st, and they may announce something else. 

i wont be surprised if they announce something related to  the future of the special effects castle.  what is still  a mystery is the location of water world. now that they threw in some upgrades and a refurbishment  i wonder how long this show is going to stay and honestly i see that as the million dollar question. in the evolution plan shows something is clearly planned to be built there along with the SEC location so maybe this is just a first wave of other announcements to come once potter is close to opening in the next 2 years.

Knowing Universal, they'd probably just up and close SEC without much notice, then start on whatever attraction they want there. 
Personally, I'm hoping for another show, i know it's not likely, but I'd love a fun impressive show to compliment HP.

Knowing Universal, they'd probably just up and close SEC without much notice, then start on whatever attraction they want there. 

Personally, I'm hoping for another show, i know it's not likely, but I'd love a fun impressive show to compliment HP.
I think with SES being apart of the Evolution plan, thats unlikely of the attraction being closed like that. Its days are numbered yes but I think it won't go down like that as things are rather changing.

I doubt SES will be leaving for a while, personally. I think it may stay until 2017 at least.
I agree. If they were to modify Special Effects Stage, I'd imagine that they would want to scrap the theater altogether and replace it with a new structure. If they were gunning for a pre-Potter release, something would have happened by now.

I'm sure future plans are in the pipeline, but I wouldn't count on such action taking place anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Brover has said, if USH was planning on changing anything else in the next two years, I'm sure they would've announced it during the big announcement a few days ago. The only thing I hope they update before then are the Jurassic Park animatronics...