This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guest: Look it's the car from Fast and Furious! That part must be coming up
Tram Driver: Sorry, but covid-precautions means it's not open
Guest: But the website sai-
Tram Driver: Please. Just please let me have this one
Like I get its a big series...but for me the people like me who dislike it...dislike it as much as those who love it

Also since we already have Kong feels like a worst version of that

From my experience yesterday cross referenced with the wait times I recorded last weekend, Simpsons and DM seemed to spread out the crowds. Around 1:30 PM last weekend, HP recorded up to a 60 minute wait. Yesterday I rode it at that time with a 20 min wait. Same for Hippogriff with around a 45 min wait last weekend around 2 PM; we rode it with a 20 min wait.

Reactions: SailwiththeTide
Were they doing the pre-show scenes for DM? I'm also hearing that for Simpsons, every party gets their own room/car. Can anyone verify?

Yes, we got the laboratory pre show for DM. They spaced everyone out so it was only two parties per row of ride vehicles. Very strange to be staggered so no one was in front or beside you. We entered DM with a 30 min wait posted, but it actually took 45 min.

We didn’t get a preshow for Simpsons. They rushed us through the carnival barker pre show one party at a time to our corresponding vehicle number. Then told us instructions would be on the video (preshow where Maggie gets blown up) but the video didn’t start and the doors opened to the vehicle.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I notice The Simpsons isn’t showing up as open/with a wait time on the app today, while DM is. Anyone know if it is, in fact, running again today despite what the app says, or did rehearsals not go as smoothly as DM’s? (I’m going Tuesday, so I’m hoping it’s open because what @JawsVictim said about each party having their own vehicle sounds great to me, haha.)