This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Face Masks on at all time and either a negative test or COVID shot required to enter
Hope they drop the outdoor mask requirement.

I checked into that. They currently can't, as they are now considered an outdoor "mega event."
Why isn’t SFMM mandating them? Or does it start on the 7th?

B28C2B8E-9EB6-4994-82F7-F2628243858D.jpeg
Interesting find on the email they sent out right now. Says verification is dependent on attendance. Does this mean on slow days they don’t check? And on peak days do they only check after 10,000 people have entered?

I checked into that. They currently can't, as they are now considered an outdoor "mega event."
However, it has been confirmed if attendance is under 10,000, they don't have to enforce it. This will occur a lot at Magic Mountain as attendance is low during the week.

Reactions: JawsVictim
However, it has been confirmed if attendance is under 10,000, they don't have to enforce it. This will occur a lot at Magic Mountain as attendance is low during the week.
So how is this enforced when they hit 10,000 partway through the day?

Or do they just use their estimates to determine if it will be enforced on any given day?

Or do they just use their estimates to determine if it will be enforced on any given day?
Simple, they just bring out people to check at or before the guests reach security when the attendance number is hit. I imagine they are just going to check on Saturdays and Sundays

While they wont be checking most days, weekends and HHN event nights I'd think they would.

But Doubt they need to check most weekdays unless its a HHN event

Reactions: Ron101

From what I heard is HHN will not be affected, Universal decreased the number of fastpasses to have a greater cushion before hitting 10,000..I wonder if that was the reason why regular admission prices went up. November and December is around the corner, we all know during the holiday season it gets very busy. If there is a surge like last year I imagine Universal will be very strict enforcing masks and vaccines.

SFMM will require proof of vaccination on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays so it looks like they don't think they'll hit 10,000 guests Monday-Thursday, unless it's a holiday I'm assuming. They'll also have free rapid tests for those who can't produce proof of vaccination or a negative test result within 72 hours.

From what I heard is HHN will not be affected, Universal decreased the number of fastpasses to have a greater cushion before hitting 10,000..I wonder if that was the reason why regular admission prices went up. November and December is around the corner, we all know during the holiday season it gets very busy. If there is a surge like last year I imagine Universal will be very strict enforcing masks and vaccines.
How does reducing Express Passes (not fastpasses) reduce attendance?

so universal monsters skins are in/coming to Fortnite which is why the battle pass is in front of the theater.

I noticed there isn't a general update, so I decided to make a new one.

Google Earth has been updated to August 1st, 2021! Some small notes; more specifically showing the size for Barham, Solar panels now on the Red Sea stages, and showing the ants infesting the parks---I-I mean, the lovely guests!

1635047676973.png

1635047694771.png

1635047720403.png

Just noticed on some weekdays now the park reduced hours and they are only open till 5. Previously slow days would always be 10am-6pm. I'm thinking it could be low staff, vaccine/outdoor mask requirements, and not enough to do in the park. Have noticed crowds at USH and SFMM have been smaller after the mandates, in comparison to Disneyland (always busy) and Knott's.