This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone know what universal summer strategy is?
Is the nighttime tram coming back? Which light show will we get? Anything special planned?

just weird they are like Nintendo next year, like cool but what about this summer?

Anyone know what universal summer strategy is?
Is the nighttime tram coming back? Which light show will we get? Anything special planned?

just weird they are like Nintendo next year, like cool but what about this summer?
gestures to Toothsomes, NOPE tram tour attraction, Action Horizons auditions for a new USH show a little while back
The Harry Potter light shows have also returned multiple times over the last year so I'm not too worried about that

gestures to Toothsomes, NOPE tram tour attraction, Action Horizons auditions for a new USH show a little while back
The Harry Potter light shows have also returned multiple times over the last year so I'm not too worried about that
I know we are talking about these things but where are the ads? Or at least social media campaign

Disney has lots of things up about summer events at both coasts

Toothsomes will probably open in the Fall looking at the current state of construction.

Aren't there rumors of a tribute store coming to where Production central is currently located on CityWalk? That could also be something to look forward to this summer.

Also thankful for my Gold AP.

Yeah I’m surprised the Sketchers store lasted this long. Who pays $30 for parking to go shoe shopping at CityWalk? Lol
I mean...i dont get why have the stores are there as well honestly...hot topic and so on....they are literally everywhere in CA but...i guess they get enough people to pay rent somehow

Yeah I’m surprised the Sketchers store lasted this long. Who pays $30 for parking to go shoe shopping at CityWalk?
A good majority of Universal TMs that need black non-slip shoes for work & got the discount. It was convenient.

.....except for JW, they wanted Brown hiking boots for that jungle trek vibe.

USH is having Grinchmas from Nov 25th until Jan 1st

Only the Harry Potter Light show has been confirmed so far for entertainment
Theyve also confirmed the Grinchmas Tree Lighting Show and Story Time with Cindy Lou!