Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

got email today. Current Platinum pass holders or those who have recently expired can renew to Platinum. The email also indicates the New Platinum sales stoppage is temporary

So you can't even renew online? That probably means you'll have to pay in full so no more monthly payments.

Not surprised since schools have reopened or reopening soon. My kids started this past Monday. LAUSD reopens Monday the 16th. Parents are doing last minute back-to-school shopping.

Plus no international visitors/tourists as borders still closed. That has to be affecting parks on both coasts.

Sounds like the perfect time to go!

I think what is trying to be said is that the number of tourists from the UK and Japan would far outnumber the tourists coming from, say, Antarctica, Italy, Peru, etc.

View attachment 15148
Is this real? Saw it on a universal Facebook group

I mentioned this on the Evolution Plan thread, but that's just the Themeparx page for USH Expansions. They just haven't updated it.

It's just JPland being JPland, aka: nothing to see here.