Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't necessarily need a reprise of Dr. Facilier, but I'll be pretty disappointed if this this turns out to be like Frozen Ever After and it's just 10 minutes of the characters living happily ever after and having mild misadventures on their way to a party or something. I always admired how effective Splash Mountain was at actually conveying a full story as opposed to just a themed experience like nearly all other rides. The way the story and ride experience mirrored each other, tension building up to a suspenseful climax and subsequent resolution was genius, and a big part of what made the ride so effective.

Not loving the tiara, but overall it’s fine.
Agreed here, not a fan of hat-based decor at Disney
MGM_sorcererhat.jpg

The tiara looks like a desperate attempt to sell tiara. I expect it at night to light up and looks tacky.
The rest, I think, is going to look good. I like the movie and it's music. Disappointed Dr. Facilier won't be in the story as he is the highlight of the movie.

Lots of good pictures here.... this photo is a really good example of the forced perspective being used to make the tower look larger than it is with the tower being in the foreground. In the second picture, you get a better idea of the height of the water tower.
tianas-foods-water-tower-installed-06272023-18.jpg

tianas-foods-water-tower-installed-06272023-20.jpg

Reactions: Nico and Alicia
Lots of good pictures here.... this photo is a really good example of the forced perspective being used to make the tower look larger than it is with the tower being in the foreground. In the second picture, you get a better idea of the height of the water tower.
tianas-foods-water-tower-installed-06272023-18.jpg

tianas-foods-water-tower-installed-06272023-20.jpg

I'm sorry, but none of these photos are convincing me that either the tower or the mountain behind it are "large".