Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket Costs at Worldwide Parks

Sep 18, 2015
Given the steep increases in mostly Disney and not far behind Universal prices in recent years I wanted to start a thread that might highlight some alternative vacations planned for those who are either priced out or tired of price increases and looking for alternatives.

Personally I am doing trip to Disneyland Paris and Europa park which will cost not much more than a trip to Orlando since park tickets are less and paris flights are cheap east coast (definitely cheaper than a disney world only trip). Europa park is an outstanding value way behind what Orlando parks are charging given they have mostly raised prices with actual inflation and are somewhat subsidized by MACK rides.

I am also planning on taking a trip with the family to Dollywood where cabins are cheap and the national park is a nice attraction itself. You can buy a ticket to Dollywood with the skip the line pass for less than the MK and the park is arguably a better experience sans a major nighttime show.